Saturday, October 6, 2012

Entry #6

October 6'th, Saturday

It was puddly when we went outside from the tower. It was a bit chilly, but refreshingly so. Still, it's a good thing I brought my red hood with me. It's my favorite thing to wear; being warm and cuddly. I love it after rain, the smell just comes off the damp earth and smells so clean I can't help it. There's still no food though. Ugh, I'm starving. Why is there only mushrooms and apples available? I did something different with them today, though. I roasted them on the evening fire. It did make a difference, since it felt good to have warm food go into my stomach, but like I thought, it's still apples and mushrooms.

Nothing much happened today. I always notice something strange in my day, though. This time it was rather slimy. We were passing by a marsh pond, and I happened to glance over there and notice a blonde lady in a long, pinkish dress kneeling in the mud. I thought this was a little strange, so I started to walk over there, but just as I was watching, she picked up a large frog and planted a serious kiss on it. I froze when I saw it. When she removed her lips from the frog's, a large string of green slime stretched onto hers. Let me just tell you, it was vile. She looked at the frog disappointedly, and then proceeded to pick up another one. I took my steps backwards as fast as I could, because, even now I think she might be a little wrong in the head. What kind of people are in these woods anyways?

We passed a little farther on the path, and in the distance I saw a glass casket. I could guess whose it was without having to check. A tall, brown-haired dude was leaning over it, and I'm almost certain he was kissing the corpse of Snow White. What's with today?! Is it kiss-a-mania day, or something? Are people that desperate to kiss, that they would do that with a frog and a corpse? I am appalled. I did see someone rise out of the casket, though, so maybe the kiss was 'magical' or something. Who am I joking?! As if something that contained spit could be magical! My head is burning up...

The wolf is just as silent as ever. We're spending the night outside again. Now I wish I was back in the tower. That bed was pretty comfortable. Even the bear family had some good cushion. Not that I would want to go back there, though. And that's pretty much all for today. Perhaps with sleep I can forget all of the weird things I saw today.


No comments:

Post a Comment