Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Entry #16

October 16'th, Tuesday

We keep traveling. Nothing much happened today, except walking that is. And yet, we did meet an egg. An egg. Yes. An egg. Standing taller and wider than I am, with a face, moustache, clothes, and a top hat. Shiny shoes. He was sitting on a wall fishing for something. I overheard him mutter something about a 'pocket watch' while we were passing by, but wow, I will never forget that. Not for the rest of my life. Now that I think about it, I should've talked to him or something. It is mighty possible that he might've been a celebrity. But..I've never really heard of an egg star. Well, what can you do? Another day of traveling and tiredness. I think we're halfway to my granny's house by now, but I truly have no idea where we are. If Fenrir wasn't with me, I'd be as lost as a button torn off it's coat. Blown by the wind. It's a good thing that he is. I have as bad a sense of direction as my sister. I think it might be a gene thing, but I really have no clue. Sleeping outside again. Tried roasting apples for supper today; pretty good! I have a sort-of feeling today is the calm before the storm, and it gets in my nerves when it's in the back of my head staring at me. I can't do anything, really, though. So, that's it! Good night! Sleep tight! And let cake fall from the sky! I'll just have to fight it when it gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment