Monday, October 22, 2012

Entry #22

October 22'th, Monday

I'm in a furnished room dressed like a princess. I think I've lost track of what's going on. Yesterday feels like it was just a dream. If I remember we met the Queen.......and she was my mother. Mary. The Red Queen. "Bloody Mary". Mary, Mary, quite Contrary. Things are getting out of hand. Fenrir, Peter, and Jack are all locked in the dungeon. I don't know what to do. My mothers acting strange. I don't know what's wrong with her. To everyone she just says "Off with their head!" Something is dearly wrong. Right before Fenrir and the others got hauled off by another deck of cards, he gave me a word. "Apple." What does that even mean? I think it's important somehow, but exactly how? I'm stuck in this pink bedroom befuddled with jewels in the walls that make it overly too bright and makes my head hurt. I'm tripping all over in this stupid frilly dress they're making me wear. I really don't know what's going on anymore! From what I know, my mothers no 'Queen', nor am I any overly sick-spilling swooning 'Princess'. This is just rich. How am I supposed to get out of this situation? I want to get Fenrir and the others out, but I want to help my mother too! Well, the food actually isn't too bad, but I'm just overly sick of everything else! My mother is not my 'mama' anymore, but some overly doting, cruel to a spike, and controlling freak! I'm....scared of her. She's not herself anymore.

So far all I've done today is balance books on my head, practice curtsying over and over and over again, speaking with a french tongue twister, and study a million books. I'm so tired. I haven't found a single opportunity to sneak down to speak with Fenrir either. The Queen is keeping her dibs on me. She told me he was evil and had murdered people; that he would've eaten me too. I shall never believe her! I need to find a way to get Fenrir and the rest out of there, and quickly. I overheard the Queen talking about beheading them. I need to do something. Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment