Sunday, October 14, 2012

Entry #14

October 14'th, Sunday

I completely regret getting out of bed today. I should have just pretended I was dead. The horseman led us to the bridge crossing to the next town, and we said our goodbye's. He can't go past there. The next town is in the smack middle of the woods, which are a lot bigger than I originally thought. It feels like I'm engulfed in it. It really doesn't have any end, does it? The people in the town are actually nice. Which is strange, considering they don't like the horseman. But I think they just misunderstand him. Misunderstandings can go a nation wide.

I met my sister in the town. Bridget is my older sister who....is a bit more spirited than I am. She dragged me all over town, showing this, showing that. Ah, I'm exhausted. She screamed at the sight of Fenrir, which bugged me. After following us around for a half an hour, he just went out of town to have a nap. His naps last hours. So I had to deal with my jumpy sister by myself, not that he would have been much help, though. Just growling the entire time. Bridget really loves shopping. It's a good thing I'm penniless. I'm sure she would find a penny if it had been in the deepest gutter in the world. She can be a pleasant girl to be around, though, if she is satisfied with her stomach. While we stopped for dinner at a shop, she told me about where she had been. Can you get this? She had been at the three bears cottage! Apparently she had been hungry, and that led her to break and entry the place while they were gone. She had slept in one of their beds, and she woke up when they came back. She ran away before they could react, though. I almost pity them; I'm sure they were more than baffled. My sister would commit any crime as long as it filled her stomach. It leaves me on edge, sometimes.

We're sleeping in town tonight. Fenrir is sleeping outside of it; waiting for us tomorrow morning. He told me he doesn't care much for people crowds. I can understand that. Being dragged around has left me feeling not too fond of them either. I am glad to see my sister, though, despite all of the pain. She left a month before I went into the woods, and we haven't seen her since. She has a terrible sense of direction, so she probably couldn't even find herself around. It's good that she's found herself in this town. I'll be setting out tomorrow. I'm grateful I get to sleep in a bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment