Thursday, October 11, 2012

Entry #11

October 11'th, Thursday

I want to become a bird. Haven't you ever wanted to fly? The sky really is so blue... Sometimes I dream about it. I don't need wings, only to spread my arms is enough. The autumn red of the leaves on the trees and the sky is so beautiful it pierces me like a sword.

The wolf told me to call him "Fenrir." His character is becoming harder and harder for me to understand. We were just walking without a word through a rather pretty part of the path, and he just suddenly talked. "You would like a name, right?", "Call me Fenrir." I just nodded because it was unexpected. Why would he tell me his name now? But then I realized I had never told him my real name either. It just hadn't been thought of for some reason. So I told him. "Anne Jarnvior," I said.

The largest pea I've ever seen came rolling down a hill towards us today. It gave me quite a fright. It was as large as a boulder, and crushed several trees on its way. The impossible really is just an ordinary thing now. I expect it. It went out of sight in front of us, and after walking for several hours we came to it. At least, I think it was it. I could only see the shiny green surface of it because it landed in a marsh, but I'm pretty sure it was it. It had sprouted a tiny green sprout. Such a large seed sprouting such a tiny plant...I wonder what it will be like when it's full grown?

And that's mostly all that happened today. We didn't meet anyone else on the road today. It was a boring, relaxing, and (mostly) ordinary day. I could breathe. We're still sleeping on the ground though. It's gotten old fast. but I'm tired, so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment