Friday, October 12, 2012

Entry #12

October 12'th, Friday

The mornings are getting colder. Fenrir's blanket is super warm, though. I wonder where he got it? It seems a bit out-of-the-ordinary, like it was made with magic. Actually, that's probably just it. How could autumn leaves sewn together be so warm otherwise?

I'm tired, so I'll have to cut this entry short. Today was pretty normal, except that on the pathway, a moving puppet passed us by. It was moving with no-strings. It had a rather long nose, which is something you can trust me to observe in a half-second. I didn't get a better look, though, because he was simply dashing by cross-wise in a supremely fast pace. Something about him seems familiar, though. I wonder if he's one of my uncle Gep's creations? I'll have to ask him about it when I get back. If I get back. How far away is my granny's house, anyways! I would never have guessed it to take this long! I asked Fenrir today, and he told me we still have two-thirds of the journey to go! I feel like I'm going to dry up and die. When the walking ever end? And food...I'm starving. I've had to go back to apples and mushrooms again. What a farce.

We're still sleeping on the road. I hope I won't freeze tonight(though that will be non-existent with the 'special' blanket, yes?). I pull out the tin soldier every now and then to look at it. The expression in it is always the same, yet it seems to get sad and wistful to me. I wonder why? Well, that's all, good night starry world.

No comments:

Post a Comment